It is fully rebranded with the new Alteryx brand colors and logo which look great:
It comes with a whole host of exciting new features which are going to enable users to do more with Alteryx and do things more easily!
Some of the new features include (follow the links for more details):
- Iterative macros
- Tool containers
- Record counts on connections
- Enhanced macro and wizard editing
- New charting tool with new chart types including a box and whisker chart.
- Treeview control for macros and wizards
- KML read support
- Solocast tools
- Document Constants (I can see these transforming how macros and wizards are built)
- Module packager
Post a Comment